2012年8月25日 星期六

Trip to Cairns - Day 10

28-7-2012    Saturday    Sunny

        It's beach day again! Today we went to Palm Cove which is another famous beach in Cairns. We took an coach to get there. It's just half an hour journey to get there. For my point of view, it is dirty beach when compared to the one on Green Island. Even so, at the same time, it is a clean beach when compared to the one in Hong Kong. There was less rubbish. In Hong Kong, people are so impolite that little at the beach!        

        As today was a bit cold and windy, so I did not swim in the wavy sea. (Indeed, the fact was that I have been fastidious since I met the beautiful beach on Green Island...) When I put my foot into the sea water, I took them out immediately! *o* The water was freezing! I just simply walked along the coast line. I took off my slippers and stepped on the soft sand. It's so comfortable! It was so pleasant and gentle that made me feel relaxed! Oh, there was a little pier at the very end. I saw many people went fishing there! Beside the pier stands protective mountains, shoulder to shoulder. When the pier goes with the green mountains, the scenery is fantastic! I could not stop pressing the shutter button on my camera~ Everything was fine today except the weather! If it's not that windy, it would be much more enjoyable!        

        After that, I went to the Palm Cove Shopping Village. There was one small supermarket, two to three clothes and jewellery shops and a food restaurant plus a coffee shop. The villas there were attractive. I hope I can live in there someday! My life must be more relaxing and happier! 

        We left Palm Cove at about four. Yet, that did not mean today had ended. We went to watch film with my host dad , Daniel and also two Japanese girls. That's my second time to watch movie in foreign countries. It must be fun and unforgettable. After we dismissed at Cairns City Mall, Ashley and I went to cinema with some of our friends. This time we watched Batman --- The Dark Knight Rises! The film was great. Every action shots were thrilling. My heart beats were fast when the film went in the climax! This is a traditional hero film but extraordinary content. I think the directer wants to convey a very meaningful which is justice. In the film, Bad guys tries to right their wrong. They kills good people with excuses. Sadly, citizens trusts them... They all mixes up up what is right and wrong! Except Batman, he decides to save the city by sacrificing himself at the end. Nice and reflective story, right?


        However, It was a pity that there were no subtitles. I found it difficult to understand the whole story plot. In addition, it would be better if there were a lot more scenes talking about cat woman and batman. I am quite interested in their love story. Also, more action shots would be great! There could be more excitement! 


        Anyways, I am contented with such a wonderful dry and brilliant film!















 

沒有留言:

張貼留言