2012年8月21日 星期二

Trip to Cairns - Day 6

25-7-2012    Tuesday    Sunny

        Having experienced yesterday's lesson, I love attending lessons here! We had endless amusement during the lesson today! Why? It was because we learned EF dance today! It's a bit strange to have dance teaching instead of formal culture teaching, right? That's what I mentioned before! Freestyle lessons in Cairns! Everything goes impromptu~ At first, we thought that it would be very easy to handle just a few steps. Yet, when music started, we went into a mess! We could not recite the dancing steps properly, we could not follow the steps successfully...... Finally, we bumped into each other! Can you imagine how this chaos scene was like? To be honest, I did enjoy dancing crazily! All of my stresses disappeared! 

        After that, we played a game called Killer with our teacher, Dan. It's a good game to train our oral skills and it's definitely a good chance to strength our friendship and let us become friends. In this game, we took turn to be the host and gave orders to other player of how to play the game. So we got a lot say and that's the reason of why playing this game, Killer can train our oral skills! 

        In the afternoon, we had BARBECUE with another Hong Kong study tour group. It's not normal barbecue we have in Hong Kong! It's Australian Barbecue. Before that, our class teacher, Dan told us what do Australian usually have when they barbecue. I was surprised that they would have lobster, abalone, shrimp and steak! At that moment, I was so excited to the barbecue section. I have never had such delicious and high class food for barbecue before. Therefore, I did not eat much at lunch so that I could left as much spaces as I could in my stomach to wait for the yummy food! Haha... But then, when we get to the place in which we had barbecue, there was only one stove for nearly forty people!? And what I saw on the table were plain bread, sausages (there were a lot of sausages! They were put in a mountain like!) and onions... There was a big contrast between my dream and reality! No lobster and no steak! Although the food was not like those I imagined, I should respect this barbecue and be thankful to the staff who prepared the food for us. Then I ate a sausage bread with onions. Unexpectedly, it tasted quite good~ (perhaps I was too hungry at that time.) Simple food with unusual good taste!

        At night, we went to EF disco together. I had never been to any discos in Hong Kong before. I was not willing to go to the disco before because it normally gave me a bad image that only naughty people go. This time, I could not refuse to go as my roommate would go as well. So, I needed go... When I walked inside the disco, I felt dizzy! The glittery spotlights kept blinking and sparkling. It seemed that they were fluttering in front of me. And in just a second, they flied away! Oh my god! The room dazzled me! I think I had not got used to dance in a disco. But, everyone was utterly hyper. Theydanced crazily and they enjoyed their time there. But, I didn't... I danced like a robot. I just wanted to leave at that time. I couldn't stand anymore. Although I did not enjoy much today at the disco. I still found that the foreign students very open. They are so passionate! :)

        Today was a tired day!




     






沒有留言:

張貼留言