2012年8月25日 星期六

Trip to Cairns - Day 12 - Leave Cairns

Leave Cairns

31-7-2012    Tuesday    Sunny

You are What you See
                                                                                                            --- Dejan Stojanovic 

        In a blink of an eye, this trip has finally come to an end. I have to say goodbye to this lovely and city with laughter and tears. We will leave Cairns for Hong Kong tomorrow morning.




        The whole study tour was a 14-days trip to Cairns. I think it was really really short! At this moment, I wish I was one of the local residents in Cairns! So that I could stay here with my host family in my entire life time... To be honest, I am reluctant to part with this marvelous and dreamy place and my caring host family! I love the stunning nature there. The beauty of Green Island, the softness of the 


grass and the sweetness of the air made me feel that I was in a paradise!! The dearest and the most beautiful memories of this trip were all about my beloved host family. I cherish every single moment with them! Layla, Ava and Carter are my favourite kids. I treat them as my younger brother and sisters.  Alison and Daniel are my favourite host mom and dad! I have already integrated into this big family. I enjoyed the time being with them. I enjoyed the time playing with the naughty kids, chatting with Alison, talking jokes to Daniel and having every meals with them... Maggie once said, "In fact, the real lessons start when you go back to your host family" I learnt so much from them. In the past, I did not know how to express myself, now I can. I confidently to talk to my host family about my life in Hong Kong. That's an excellent cultural exchange. Once I did not care about others' feelings, and now I can! I can get along well with them in peace. I always played with the three kids crazily when I go back home. I lived happily and blissfully here. All the smiles from them have gone into my deepest heart. These blissful memories are my best present / souvenir! Anyways, all good things must come to an end, in Chinese "天下無不散之筵席". Facing the reality is what I should do. 
   
        During these days, I did not went to many spots. But I was satisfied. Why? It was because of the bright green grass, light blue sky and a few pieces of big white clouds. I was already in the most fantastic spot everyday. This three combination has created the most attractive scene in the world. They are simple but beautiful... Now, I have a some lyrics pop up in my mind,

"I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day

The dark says good night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world"


Not until you once visit such a nice place, will you discover how wonderful the world is! You know, I seldom enjoy such nice days in Hong Kong! That's another reason that I do not want to leave. Here in Cairns, I can temporarily put aside my busy homework. I do not need to worry about my academic results. All of my stresses and worries magically disappear when I see such a great scene. I just close my eyes and enjoy the sweet nature here by heart everyday...     
   
        Besides that, I was impressed and delighted to see and meet people here. They are all very nice. Here comes another part of lyrics which best describe the people here.  "The colors of the rainbow, So pretty in the sky, Are also on the faces of people passing by,  I see friends shaking hands, Saying "how do you do?",  They're really saying I love you " I could absolutely and definitely feel the warmth of humanity and friendliness from people's smiles. In Hong Kong, people are so cool. At least they will not say "How do you do" to strangers! If all the people in this world smile a little more and be passionate a little more, this world will be much more better!  


     Last but not least, I find myself become more mature and wise after this journey. I grow a lot. I am growing to be more independent and confident. I learn how to take care of myself such as tidying up my bedroom and washing my clothes. I have more confidence in speaking in front of a crowd of people without stammering! That's a big improvement! In addition, I become more optimistic about life. I learnt to appreciate and love every adorable things in my life and in this world. Now, I love smiling. I want to spread happiness to everyone! Joining study tour make me experience things that are new and widen my horizons. This eye-opening journey gives me opportunities to know more about foreign cities' culture in the field of food, life style and history. 

        Lastly, I would like to wrap up this trip by saying a "Thank You". Thank you to everyone I met and everything I experienced here. And I want to say thank you to me too! A brand new ME! This journey was like the colorful fireworks, it was short, but beautiful. 



    It was just a moment of fantasy, but a memory of life!! heart






































 




-The End-













沒有留言:

張貼留言